Saturday 6 November 2010

Day 6.... Today was NOT a good day - this might turn me into a vegetarian

I'm not sure what happened, but today is rapidly turning into a meltdown...

I have been headachy and suffering with kidney pain.. not sure if this is partly due to the ketosis (ive been reading the body builder forums and they talk of similar).  Apparently I need to up my water intake.

My energy levels are fine, my head is a little foggy...

But the biggest problem I am facing is the prospect of eating some kind of meat or fish or eggs AGAIN...  Its driving me slightly deranged.  Im currently making seared duck breasts... which would usually be nothing short of a treat, but tonight I'm almost retching at them as they cook.  And when you cant use a cheeky bit of redcurrant sauce to liven it all up...  its feeling bleak.

Im getting to the stage where I feel REPULSED by meat and fish.  I'm desperate for something as simple as a banana or a salad with beetroot and avocado, or even just a bit of garlic... I'm not even craving cake - this is a breakthrough!

Cutting out the dairy / sugar / wheat / caffeine and alcohol is dare I say it... getting to be quite bearable because I feel so much better for getting it out of my system.  I just need more variety with the good stuff!

Although I may genuinely become vegetarian after day 28....

No comments:

Post a Comment