Wednesday 3 November 2010

Day 2... Eat like a cavewoman

Day 2 and I'm still missing my morning tea.... Today I plan on being busy with the kids as its their last day off before school starts so I dont have too much time to obsess about what I cannot eat until I get to Mum's house.

I have to say, Im feeling very unmotivated by the thought of eating more meat and vegetables.  I guess this could be compared to The Atkins diet, except without any of the fun bits that that diet allows... i.e cheese, cream, bacon...coronary heart disease....  This diet is like a very militant form of the Palaeolithic Diet which is the way we should all be eating if we want to live until we are at least 101.

The headaches continue, but I know this is the caffeine withdrawal.  I'm also becoming acutely aware of how it feels to actually Feel Hungry - something my body doesn't usually get a chance at, as I can be a typical comfort/boredom eater.

Luckily Mum cooked a massive load of lamb chops... something which I never usually have due to their fatty nature, but this meal was probably one of the BEST things I have tasted in a long time.... especially the fat!  I was so hungry I was literally sucking the marrow out of the bone like some crazed Neanderthal woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment